Fwd: Silver Pass update/new site info

  • Morris Schaefer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2002
      Greetings everyone,

      sorry this looks like spam, its less filling tastes great. I told my people
      that I would cont you on this list so here goes. If this redundant, pass it
      on to someone who isn't on line, like the fighters at practice, the archers
      on the line, your populace at large. The change of venue is going to be to
      pretty site, some restrictions such a sparking and keeping food in your car,
      not your tent, etc. WE can live with them, it will be a lot more fun that
      staying home for the weekend.

      Hope to see everyone there,
      Lord Sean MacLeod