Re: [OutlandsDance] Caroso Dance Workshop

  • Mary Morman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2002
      I really wanted to do this, but all bets are now off for
      this weekend as Katya went in the hospital this afternoon
      for gall bladder surgery (scheduled for later in July, but
      they decided it wasn't wise to wait) and will be in need of
      cossetting throughout the weekend. Have a WONDERFUL time
      and I will miss being there.

      elaina

      skmcclune wrote:

      > Hi there:
      >
      > This is a reminder that Caerthe will host a Caroso Dance Workshop June
      > 22 (this coming Saturday). This is an introductory workshop
      > presenting basic 16th c. Italian dances, including the basic steps and
      > style of the era.
      >
      > The web page has been updated with the final playlist for the ball
      > that will follow the workshop, noting which dances will be taught
      > during the day. In all, ten dances will be taught. Space for the
      > workshop is limited, so reservations are recommended. We still have
      > room, so it's not too late to get your reservations in! Space for the
      > evening ball is not limited, but we would like to get a head count for
      > refreshments.
      >
      > For more information, please visit our web page at:
      >
      > http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/Workshop.html
      >
      > or send me an email (swashbuckler(@)caerthe.org, remove the ()
      > around the @).
      >
      > Keith / Guillaume S:}>
      >

      > Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance. -- Dave Barry

      If you want peace, work for justice.