I will not have computer access for a while after Thursday, May 23--Lady Barbara, al-Barran

    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2002

      My teaching job (and access to this computer) ends Friday, May 24, and I don't know whether I will have a summer school teaching job.  I hope to have a computer at my home soon, yet I still have a lot of work yet to do, to put together a new desk and make room for it, by moving a lot of furniture, etc. around.

      So I am putting you on notice, so that when you email me after Thursday, May 23, and don't hear from me--you'll know that I am not ignoring you.  You can continue to send me emails and I would love to hear from you, at the same address--they will just be stored on a server for a while and it will be a while before I read them and can respond.  I have friends who have computers, so I can periodically access my email via their computers.

      I hope all is well with you.

      Lady Barbara, al-Barran