Caroso Dance Workshop

    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 2002

      A reminder that Caerthe will host a Caroso Dance Workshop June 22.
      We now have a web page at:

      http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/Workshop.html

      This is an introductory workshop presenting basic 16th c. Italian
      dances. Few 16th c. dances are done in the Outlands, and some of the
      ones that have been done are fairly complicated. The workshop is
      oriented toward less complicated dances that will introduce the basic
      steps and style of the era.

      Keith / Guillaume S:}>
    • skmcclune
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 17 8:29 AM

        This is a reminder that Caerthe will host a Caroso Dance Workshop June
        22 (this coming Saturday). This is an introductory workshop
        presenting basic 16th c. Italian dances, including the basic steps and
        style of the era.

        The web page has been updated with the final playlist for the ball
        that will follow the workshop, noting which dances will be taught
        during the day. In all, ten dances will be taught. Space for the
        workshop is limited, so reservations are recommended. We still have
        room, so it's not too late to get your reservations in! Space for the
        evening ball is not limited, but we would like to get a head count for
        refreshments.

        For more information, please visit our web page at:

        http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/Workshop.html

        or send me an email (swashbuckler(@)caerthe.org, remove the ()
        around the @).

        Keith / Guillaume S:}>
      • Mary Morman
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 20 3:40 PM
          I really wanted to do this, but all bets are now off for
          this weekend as Katya went in the hospital this afternoon
          for gall bladder surgery (scheduled for later in July, but
          they decided it wasn't wise to wait) and will be in need of
          cossetting throughout the weekend. Have a WONDERFUL time
          and I will miss being there.

          elaina

          skmcclune wrote:

          > Hi there:
          >
          > This is a reminder that Caerthe will host a Caroso Dance Workshop June
          > 22 (this coming Saturday). This is an introductory workshop
          > presenting basic 16th c. Italian dances, including the basic steps and
          > style of the era.
          >
          > The web page has been updated with the final playlist for the ball
          > that will follow the workshop, noting which dances will be taught
          > during the day. In all, ten dances will be taught. Space for the
          > workshop is limited, so reservations are recommended. We still have
          > room, so it's not too late to get your reservations in! Space for the
          > evening ball is not limited, but we would like to get a head count for
          > refreshments.
          >
          > For more information, please visit our web page at:
          >
          > http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/Workshop.html
          >
          > or send me an email (swashbuckler(@)caerthe.org, remove the ()
          > around the @).
          >
          > Keith / Guillaume S:}>
          >

          > Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance. -- Dave Barry

          If you want peace, work for justice.