There's a ball Friday nite at Estrella. I am forwarding the list of dances. Lady Barbara--RE: [outlands] Estrella Ball

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5 7:14 AM
      There's a ball Friday nite at Estrella. I am forwarding the list of dances. Lady Barbara--RE: [outlands] Estrella Ball

      For anyone going to Estrella War, here is a list of the dances for the ball Friday nite.  While I plan to go to Estrella, unfortunately, I will not get there till around midnight Friday nite, so I will miss the ball.  Tonya's e-mail address is     ctwoldridge@...      should you wish a list of the court dance classes that will be taught at Estrella (I can't remember if I got that yet).  Yours in service to the dream, Lady Barbara