Letter of Dance SuperSale

  • Letter of Dance
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2001
      Further Greetings unto the dancers of the Knowne World
      from the offices of the Letter of Dance.

      While going through the LoD archives and files I
      realized that I am currently in possession of a whole
      lot of unsaleable merchandise which is taking up a
      whole lot of space. Since space is at a premium in my
      far-too-small graduate student apartment, it is
      therefore my pleasure to announce an end-of-year
      Letter of Dance merchandise clearance/giveaway.

      The major thing which I want to get rid of is excess
      copies of the Tape of Dance #2. I currently have in
      my possession approximately 160 copies of the tape
      version of ToD #2 which I doubt I will ever be able to
      sell, especially since Eric is distributing the cd
      version very cheaply (thanks Eric!). Therefore, I
      will give these tapes to anyone who is willing to pay
      shipping. Single copies are probably impractical
      since it would cost a dollar or two to ship and new
      cds can be had for nearly that. However, if anyone
      would like multiples, they can have them. Feel like
      distributing them to friends, local dancers,
      apprentices? Great. Use them as site tokens for your
      next dance event? Even better. If no one claims
      these things soon, I'll start dragging them around to
      dance events with me and slipping them into baskets
      when their owners are not paying attention. If anyone
      is interested, I also have one or two copies of ToD #3
      which I would send to anyone interested in them.

      I am also reducing the price of the cd versions of ToD
      2 and 3 to be in line with what Eric charges. They
      are $2 US each plus shipping (in the US that would
      probably be $1). I have about 20 of each in stock and
      I do not intend to carry them when these are gone, at
      least as long as Eric is distributing his versions.

      I would also like to get rid of the excess back issues
      of LoD which have been reproduced in bound volumes and
      therefore are essentially obsolete. All copies of
      back issues 1-24 (in stock only) are yours for the
      cost of postage. In the US this would be one 34 cent
      stamp for the first issue, one 23 cent stamp for each
      additional issue. Checks or postage are fine.
      Contact me for international rates. I have a few
      complete sets, or fill in gaps, or collect your
      favorite author!

      I'll also take a moment to remind you all that the
      following items are also available (though not on
      sale)--prices are in US dollars to US or Canadian
      addresses:
      Issues 25-39 (in stock, currently all but 29 and
      possibly 35 and 36-7): $1
      Back Issues (out of stock):$2
      Primary Source Bibliography: $1
      Compiled Books 1, 2, or 3: $9 each (plus shipping)
      Tape of Dance (CD) 4: $9 (plus shipping)

      and of course

      Subscriptions: $12 US, $14 to Canada, $20 elsewhere.

      I now return you to your regularly scheduled dance
      list.
      Katherine

      =====
      Katherine Mercer,