Caerthen Dance practice

  • Keith McClune (Guillaume de Gonzac)
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2001

      Caerthe resumes our "normal" practice schedule tonight. We meet every
      Thursday from 7 to 9 pm. Garb is optional, but encouraged, especially at
      the end of the month.

      As today is the last Thursday of the month, we will be at the Park Hill
      Branch Library: Find your best route to the intersection of Colorado Blvd.
      and Montview Blvd. Montview is about three blocks north of Colfax and about
      a mile south of I-70. At this intersection, the Denver Museum of Science and
      Nature will be to the west. Turn east on Montview and proceed 7-8 blocks to
      the intersection of Montview and Dexter. The library is on the northeast
      corner of the intersection.

      All other (not the last of the month) Thursdays we meet at the
      Ross-University Hills Branch Library: From the north, take I-25 south to
      Colorado Boulevard. Go south on Colorado to Amherst St., which is one block
      south of Yale. Turn left on Amherst. The library is on the right in 1.5
      blocks. From the south, take I-25 north to Yale. Go west on Yale to Colorado
      Boulevard. Go south (left) on Colorado to Amherst St, and follow the
      directions as above.

      The location schedule, directions, and our play list are all available on
      our web page at:

      http://home.earthlink.net/%7Esmcclune/dance.html