Re: [OutlandsDance] Caerthen Dance Music CD

  • Morris Schaefer
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2001
      Thank you M'lady for the web link, I'll be checking it out today.
      I don't intend to cut the musicials who record songs out of any due profit
      or credit for their work, I just want to replace an extremely poor copy of a
      recording with a fresh copy, recognizable and dancable when amplified enough
      to be heard in a large hall. This updated recording process is intended for
      SCA use in its non-profit educational function.
      Again, thank your for the link and any information you can share on sources,
      I may already own some titles in my collection, a couple have already
      surfaced so far just from my memory of who does what kind of tunes.
      In Service,
      Ld. Sean MacLeod