Call for Estrella Instructors!

  • kgarner1@ix.netcom.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2001
      Greetings from Lady Julian ferch Rhys, Minister of Dance for the
      kingdom of Atenveldt...

      We still have room on the Estrella War dance collegium schedule for
      more instructors. If you're interested in teaching, no matter what
      the type or length of class, I would *love* to hear from you! Our
      deadline for the gatebook is approaching quickly...

      My email is julian@... . Please contact me if you'd like to
      teach a class (or I'll have to fill in the gaps - eeek!!)

      In service (hopefully),

      Julian