Change of (e-mail) address

  • Sheila McClune
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2001
      Please pardon if you receive this message more than once ...

      In what is becoming an all-too-common theme these days ... my work
      e-mail address, sheila.mcclune@..., is no longer valid, as of
      10/31/2001. If you need to get in touch with me, please use
      arwen@... (for those of you reading online or in digest, since
      Yahoo so kindly masks e-mail addresses, that's
      arwen[at-sign]caerthe.org). Note that it is case sensitive. This
      account is being checked frequently.

      Also, if anyone has sent me anything at my work address since 10/31, and
      is wondering why I haven't responded ... please re-send to the above
      address.

      Thank you for your indulgence, and I now return you to your regularly
      scheduled list.

      Arwen Southernwood
      (no longer a drone for the evil blue insurance company)