Dragonsspine monthly dance ball

  • Robin Monogue
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2001
      Greetings!

      One and all are invited to attend Dragonsspine's monthly dance ball,
      which will be held this Wednesday, October 24th from 7-9 pm at UCCS.

      We will as usual be on the third floor of the University Center
      building. Go into the main doors of the University center, and head
      to your right, past the soda machines. Take the elevator to the
      third floor, and you'll find us!

      Please wear garb, and bring some munchies to share. If you cannot
      bring food, a donation basket will be available to help cover the
      cost of some food and sodas that we'll bring.

      For those who don't live in the Springs, to get to the University
      from I-25, take the Garden of the Gods exit (#146), and head East.
      Continue on this road for some way (a couple miles???), it will
      change its name to Austin Bluffs Parkway at some point. After you've
      crossed Nevada Blvd, you'll want to turn left into the University.
      For the free parking, turn into the dirt parking lots (I think that
      there is a light at the intersection). There is a shuttle bus that
      runs from these lots. For pay parking (much closer), take the
      driveway that is the 2nd light after Nevada, and park in visitor
      parking. Do not park in student parking without a permit, as you
      will be ticketed.

      We hope to see you there!
      Tatiana