Dance resources

  • Keith McClune (Guillaume de Gonzac)
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2001

      I thought I might share some of my frequently used internet dance
      resources. These have links that include facsimiles of original texts,
      articles about period dancing, and brief summaries of steps (for
      reminders after you've learned a dance):

      The SCA-Dance list:
      With the following body:
      SUBSCRIBE sca-dance youremailaddress

      The SCA Dance Web Page at http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/dance.html
      The Renaissance Dance Web page at http://www.rendance.org
      The Letter of Dance web page at http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/lod
      Renaissance Dance Sources
      http://users.erols.com/eacain/dance/rendance.html

      Look for Gregory's Renaissance Dance Cheat Sheets, Del's Dance Book, and
      Eric's SCA Dance Booklet for brief descriptions of a large number of
      dances.