Re: Source for dance materials?

  • McClune, Sheila
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23 11:45 AM
      From: "Evelyn Alden" <katriana@...>

      Arwen wrote:
      > Ooooh -- does that mean we can order some of the more obscure and
      > hard-to-find dance manuals & stuff through her? Does she have a web page
      we
      > can go visit?

      I'm working on a web page, just upgraded from a 386 w/4meg of RAM. Right
      now, I can email a list of dance stuff to anyone who is interested. I can
      tell you that the LPM Renaissance Dance Book is still out of print :(
      <<<

      Could you post a listing of what's available here? It would then at least
      be available in the archives of this list, and people could reference it
      until your web page comes up.

      Unless it's really really really long, of course :)

      Arwen
      (who is always on the lookout for new dance books)