RE: [OutlandsDance] Re: Introductions (of Lord Guillaume)

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 19, 2001
      RE: [OutlandsDance] Re: Introductions (of Lord Guillaume)

      Arwen, Thank you very much.  Yes, that is the gentleman.  Does anyone have contact information (preferably e-mail) for Dougal of Atenveldt, who teaches court dancing?  Barbara

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 19, 2001
        > Yes, that is the gentleman. Does anyone have
        > contact information (preferably e-mail) for Dougal of Atenveldt,
        who teaches
        > court dancing? Barbara

        Delurking for a moment...

        Just a brief intro - I'm Lady Julian ferch Rhys, kingdom deputy A&S
        minister (dance) for Atenveldt. OK, now that you know who I am... :)

        Doughall had a serious attack of real life just before the next-to-
        last Estrella War and decided that he needed a break from the SCA for
        a while. He's not been teaching or doing much else since then. He's
        starting to come back from time to time as his schedule permits
        though, and *may* teach a class for me at this next Estrella. (YAY!)
        I'd be happy to pass on your info to him, if you'd like. ;)

        (short advert: If anyone would like to teach a dance class at this
        next Estrella, I would love to hear from you! We're planning on a
        full dance collegium this year.:)

        Arglwyddes Julian ferch Rhys