RE: Dance Practice schedule

  • Swashbuckler
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 16 10:29 AM

      Anybody out there?

      I have updated the Caerthen Dance web page again at
      http://home.earthlink.net/%7Esmcclune/dance.html. The schedule has been
      updated and pictures have been added.

      Keith / Guillaume S:}>
    • sheila.mcclune@anthem.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 16 11:07 AM
        I'm here! But then, you knew that, right?

        Is anyone *else* out there? Anybody wanna talk about dance?

        Looking for something else yesterday, I came up with the flier from a
        Caroso-style ball we ran a couple of years ago. Kind of amusing to see how
        our dance "play list" has changed since then.

        And then we could get into the whole Earl of Salisbury Pavan discussion ...
        since we also unearthed our copy of Dolmetsch yesterday ...

        Arwen

        Swashbuckler
        <swashbuckler@ca To: "'OutlandsDance@onelist.com'"
        erthe.org> <OutlandsDance@yahoogroups.com>
        cc:
        07/16/2001 11:29 Subject: [OutlandsDance] RE: Dance
        AM Practice schedule
        Please respond
        to OutlandsDance

        Hi there:

        Anybody out there?

        I have updated the Caerthen Dance web page again at
        http://home.earthlink.net/%7Esmcclune/dance.html. The schedule has been
        updated and pictures have been added.

        Keith / Guillaume S:}>

        Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance. -- Dave Barry

        message.