      -------- Original Message --------
      From: Catherine Dean <catherinedean@...>

      Dear Friends,

      It's that time again. I am in search of submissions for the next issue of the
      Letter of Dance. This is our annual April Fools spoof issue, so both serious
      and frivolous articles, letters, and reviews are most welcome. If you would
      like more information on what types of materials are suitable for the letter of
      dance, please feel free to drop me a line, but basically anything related to
      medieval or renaissance dance or dance in the SCA is fine. The deadline for
      this issue is the end of March with a scheduled publication date of mid-April.

      Subscriptions and back issues are, as always, available--contact me for more
      information.

      Yours in Service,
      Katherine Mercer
      Editor, the Letter of Dance