300Re: Lillies Ball - Musicians

  • gollum@unm.edu
    Jun 2, 2004
      Katriana,

      In regards to instruments, are non-period, aucosic instruments
      acceptable? I have been playing much of the music below with a group
      here in al-Barran (Albuquerque, NM)on a clarinet...I transcribe the
      music as the clarinet is not in the key of C, but Bb.

      In Service,
      Lyneya del Filde
      Scorpion Scales

      Quoting OutlandsDance@yahoogroups.com:

      > Message: 1
      > Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 22:21:24 -0000
      > From: "Katriana" <calonkat@...>
      > Subject: Lilies Ball (Calontir)
      >
      > Hi there,
      >

      > If you are a musician and would like to play with the
      > band for one or more pieces, the music can be found
      > (MIDI, PDF and Noteworthy Composer) at:
      > http://members.cox.net/calonkat/Lilies2004/
      >
      > I don't know if music has been picked for the Pinwheel game.
      >
      > katriana

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic