261dance set list & music scores, Estrella Grand Ball 2/13

    Jan 3, 1904
      dance set list & music scores, Estrella Grand Ball 2/13

      The website below contains the dance set list and links to the music scores &
      audio for the dances for the Estrella Grand Ball, Friday evening,  2/13/04 in
      Phoneix, Az, at the Estrella Wars Grand Court Pavilion.

      Yours in service to the dream,

      Lady Barbara, al-Barran, Outlands