260RE: [OutlandsDance] Introduction

  • Morris Schaefer
    Dec 6, 2003
      Welcome m'lady,

      Glad to hear you like to dance, and welcome to the SCA. I would suggest you
      attend some of the larger holiday events if possible, I know there will be
      court dancing at al-Barran's Midwinter celebration next weekend. Also, if
      you get to Estrella this year, they usually have lots of dancing in the A&S
      teaching area. Some of us will be at both events, hope to see you there.
      Even our local Yule revel held tonight was to have dancing but the flu has
      kept me home for the past 3 days, including the party tonight, hence I am
      reading your message. So, there are lots of dancers out there, can anyone
      for the eastern part of the kingdom add more?

      Lord Sean MacLoed of Skye
      Rio de las Animas

      >From: wolfldy22@...
      >To: OutlandsDance@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [OutlandsDance] Introduction
      >Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 22:36:04 EST
      >
      >Greetings,
      >My name is Aine O'Murchadha mka Anna Smith. I am from the Shire of
      >Aarquelle
      >in the Outlands. I am fairly new to the SCA and don't have any favorite
      >dancing style yet, but want to learn about them and make an educated
      >decision. I
      >can't contribute a whole lot, but really want to learn. Anyways, Thanks
      >for
      >listening. In service to the Dream.
      >
      >Yours in Service,
      >Anna Smith/Aine O'Murchadha

      Don�t worry if your Inbox will max out while you are enjoying the holidays.
      Get MSN Extra Storage! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic