227Caerthen Dance Practice

    Aug 22, 2003
      Hi, everyone!

      I just wanted to give everyone an update to our dance practice schedule.

      As you should already know, Caerthen dance practice is now held once a
      month, normally the first Tuesday of the month, at the Englewood public library.

      HOWEVER - September 2nd is the day after Heroes and Legends, AND, Arwen and
      I will be in the vicinity of Buffalo, NY, that day. So September's dance
      practice will be on Tuesday, September 9. For those of you who have been to the
      new site, we will be in the other meeting room, the Anderson Room, in the south
      east corner of the library.

      The schedule and directions are on the Caerthen Dance Practice web site at:
      http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/dancepractice.html