209Re: [OutlandsDance] General call for musicians!

  • Evelyn Alden
    May 29, 2003
      --- Lady Lin Shiao Mei <shiao_mei@...> wrote:
      > I have compiled a sheet music book which can be
      > downloaded as a .pdf file
      > at:
      > http://mywebpages.comcast.net/shiao_mei/crtdance.pdf
      > - please print
      > this and bring it with you to this meeting.

      Let me know how the Quen Quer Que sounds. A group in
      Three Rivers (St Louis, MO) tried it and said is
      sounded more oriental than they thought a cantiga
      should.

      On the plus side, they liked the combination of a
      simplified melody with Lady Phaedria's bottom lines on
      Korobushka (wait, the out of period tune I got right,
      the in period...maybe it's not on the plus side after
      all :-) )

      katriana

      http://calendar.yahoo.com
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic