207Known World Dance and Music Symposium (KWDMS) IV update

    May 28, 2003

      Just a quick reminder that the date KWDMS IV is rapidly approaching. Arwen
      and I are going. Is anyone else? If somebody needs a ride from the Denver
      area, we might be able to give you a lift (we are on a tight schedule, however,
      leaving Thursday early am and returning Monday pm).

      Below are a couple of event updates (note that Yvonne Kendall is the
      translator of Negri).

      Keith / Guillaume S:}>

      -------- Message 1 --------
      [Less than] 2 weeks until the Fourth Known World Dance & Music Symposium!

      Friday, June 6th thru Sunday, June 8th.

      The Symposium will be held in the Kingdom of Ansteorra, hosted by the
      College of Threebridges. Mundanely, the University of Texas at Arlington, in
      Arlington, Texas.

      Come and join us for three days of dance classes and balls. Follow in the
      footsteps of Negri, Arbeau, Playford and other choreographers or improve
      your skills with the Middle-Eastern dancers. Come and participate in the joy
      and merriment amidst lovely music and spirited dancers.

      For more information please visit the website:
      http://kwds.ansteorra.org

      For questions, contact the event steward, Philip White:
      philipwhite@...