187boston

  • memelaina <mem@rialto.org>
    Feb 18, 2003
      Well, the good news is that i made it home from boston just before
      they closed the airport there for snow. The bad news is that I did
      NOT make it to the Charles Garth practice on Friday.

      But there was a nice regency dance practice at the con on Sunday
      taught by Susan Gargiola (sp?) and it was, frankly, a lot more fun
      than most of the John Hertz regency dances have been. I can now do a
      Boulanger and a Quadrille and she kept us dancing rather than standing
      listening to long discussions of manners and mores.

      Elaina
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic