169Greetings

  • violet_214 <violet_214@yahoo.com>
    Dec 22, 2002
      I am just taking a moment to introduce myself; as I have newly
      discovered your group. I am not an SCA member as of yet, but I am
      very interested in learning more about the group as a whole. As I
      also love to dance; I would like to learn more about the style of
      dance from the Medieval and Renaissance period. If I learn enough
      about it, perhaps I can "flame" the desire in our own small group to
      learn as well. I am writing to you from Juneau, Alaska where we have
      a small but faithful group. Thank you for letting me have the
      opportunity to "listen" in on your conversations. Diane