131Re: [OutlandsDance] Masked Ball

  • Keith McClune (Guillaume de Gonzac)
    Nov 20, 2001
      So what dances were done (I'm always curious)?

      I've posted the names of the dances we did at the last two Caerthen events
      on the Caerthen Dance Practice web page:

      Our playlist is also out there, and some event pictures (in addition to our
      practice schedule).

      K / G S:}>

      Morris Schaefer wrote:
      > Greetings to all on this list and to Lady Barbara;
      > I want to thank the al-Barranians for thier hospitality and for the
      > wonderful event they hosted last weekend. We had a great time learning a
      > few new dances, at leat new to me, and practicing some we were familiar
      > with. Then we had a masked ball, loads of fun. Feasting and dancing, what
      > else needs to happen? I was happy to find some dances I knew way back in
      > the modern dark ages were being danced in al-Barran. The day was also fun
      > to get acquainted with some old players, new members at thier fist event and
      > just meet new friends again. Thanks also to the crash spece at Sebastians
      > house, Gwladyse and I wished we could have stayed around for T4T but a
      > seneschals duties call at home. For those in al-Barran who knew I hd to
      > attend the symphony, they did a fantastic job with thier guest
      > conductor/hopefully new fultime conductor. No such thing as too much music
      > in a weekend, now back to those tapes.
      > Ld. Sean MacLoed
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic