126Caerta Dance Music CD

  • Morris Schaefer
    Nov 15, 2001
      Greetings to all on these lists and a profitable Friday to all;

      I'm working on a project to upgrade the dance music tapes for al-Barran and
      find that some of the tunes are credited to the Caerta Dance Music CD. I'm
      now asking if anyone has a copy for sale, as in a new copy I'd like to
      obtaine it for my files. If they are out of print, would someone please be
      able to burn a copy on their CD burner for me? I could burn the copy myself
      if you don't have access to one, I'd just like to get my hands on one.
      If you can help me, contact me at: MTNSOUNDS@...
      I will be at the al-Barran masked ball this weekend, maybe we can work out
      an arrangement there?

      Thank you for your time.
      Ld Sean MacLeod