Fwd: Over 150 Organizations Support Keeping All Students Safe Act ( restraint/ seclusion bills)

  • Sandy Alperstein
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16 7:22 PM
    Keep the support for this bill coming - call, email, share, and encourage local, state, and national organizations to sign on to the letter!  We need to protect all schoolchildren from the abuses of restraint & seclusion!
    Sandy Alperstein, Illinois
    Volunteer Co-Webmaster, Our Children Left Behind (http://www.ourchildrenleftbehind.com) (special education advocacy volunteers on a national level); Special Kids, Special Families (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/specialkidsspecialfamilies) (volunteers providing support, education, and advocacy for families with special needs in the NW suburban Chicago area)