NICHCY IDEA 2004 Online Training Module Available - LRE

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2008
      Here's the latest news. We've just posted a new training module on IDEA. It's...

      Module 15, LRE Decision Making

      This module finishes out Building the Legacy, it's the last one! (Modules 3 and 4 have been postponed, pending reauthorization of NCLB.) It also rounds out the five-module series on the IEP. As usual, the module includes a detailed discussion and explanation (in this case, of IDEA's provisions regarding least restrictive environment, or LRE), a PowerPoint slideshow you can use to train others on this subject, and handouts for audience participants.

      We hope you've found Building the Legacy helpful in your work or personal life. Now that the curriculum is completed, we'd like to ask you to take a moment and give us your feedback on how well it's served your needs and how you've used it (or not!). Please share your impressions and experiences online at: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=N1eWc0qWHY2aYul6drnQ3g_3d_3d

      As always, please feel free to call or email us with your disability-related concerns, or visit our Web site, at: www.nichcy.org.

      P.O. Box 1492
      Washington, DC 20013
      1.800.695.0285 (V/TTY)