Federal Register Notice of Minor Technical Changes to IDEA 2004 Regs

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2007
      This was published in Tuesday's Federal Register - minor technical changes to IDEA 2004 regulations. We haven't had a chance to look this over, but wanted to provide you with this information.

      Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 209, Tuesday, October 30, 2007

      The Department of Education published final regulations in the Federal Register on August 14, 2006, to implement changes
      made to the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act by the Individuals with
      Disabilities Education Improvement Act of 2004. That document inadvertently included minor technical errors. This
      document corrects the final regulations.

      DATES: Effective October 30, 2007.

      To view the notice in text form:

      http://a257.g.akamaitech.net/7/257/2422/01jan20071800/edocket.access.gpo.gov/2007/E7-21338.htm

      Sandy, Illinois (alpy2@...)