IDEA 2004 Training Module on IEP Meetings Available Online from NICHCY

    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2007
      NICHCY has just posted another training module online for the Building the Legacy training curriculum on IDEA 2004:

      -- Module 14, Meetings of the IEP Team.

      This module will tell you all about what's new, the same, or different in IDEA 2004 with respect to those all-important meetings of that all-important group, the IEP Team. And that's a lot to know! The module includes a PowerPoint slide show to use in training sessions, a detailed discussion of Team meetings for trainers, handouts for audience participants, and extensive additional resources for trainers. "Meetings of the IEP Team" is available for download, use, and sharing at:
      http://www.nichcy.org/training/contents.asp

      In all, 19 modules on critical IDEA topics will be available by Summer 2007. With this newest posting, 7 are already available. We're working as fast as we can and will be sure to write you the moment that more modules are posted on our site.

      We hope you'll find these training resources helpful in your work or personal life. As always, please feel free to call or email us with your disability-related concerns, or visit our Web site, at: www.nichcy.org.

      NICHCY
      P.O. Box 1492
      Washington, DC 20013
      1.800.695.0285 (V/TTY)