RE: [Otway] Re: THURS. BEER FESTIVAL SNOT

  • Activities Abroad
    Message 1 of 31 , Aug 1, 2001
      I'm with you on this one Patsy.

      He's just being a grammatically incorrect cockney oink wide boy in my
      opinion.

      On a slightly more important note I am seriously considering putting
      together a Great British Fizzy Chemical Lager Festival to compensate for all
      the real ale muck that obviously gets drunk by people on this list.

      Any willing helpers? Come on....throw off those sandals......shave those
      beards

      Yours so far away from anybody else on this list (including Otway and his
      gig list) that I feel safe throwing all sorts of insults around.

      Ali (lonely)
    • Andyjscull@aol.com
      Message 31 of 31 , Aug 1, 2001
        --- In Otway@y..., "Activities Abroad" <ali@A...> wrote:
        > at least lager doesn't taste of nasturtiums and I defy anybody to
        tell me
        > that real ale doesn't taste of nasturtiums....anybody

        Real Ale doesn't taste of nasturtiums.
        Now write that out 50 times, Ali.