Re: [Otway] Re: Naughty Rythmns (SNOT)

  • Bev Chester
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2001
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Bill Green."

      > We will have to have an Anniversary drink

      What an excellent idea Bill!!:))

      Regards
      Bev
    • Bev Chester
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 25, 2001
        Hi Bill

        Just wondered about Southend for 28 November - I thought the gig was 6 December - there's no way I can miss this one!! Perhaps you could confirm at some stage - I know it's a way off but I do tend to panic at the thought of missing a gig!!:))

        Ta muchly
        Bev

      • Bill Green.
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 25, 2001
          I apologize for the confusion Bev.
          Saarfend very definitely is the 6th December. Hopefully I'll see you
          there?

          I don't know why I thought it was the other date last night – Perhaps
          I had too much to drink?
          This is rather worrying after what I read in the scientist's journal
          at the weekend (and this will apply especially to your wayward
          nephews Bev)

          Apparantly it has been proved that Beer contains a high amount of
          female hormones.

          Scientists discovered that even after only a few pints, men lose the
          ability to drive properly, and also start talking complete and utter
          nonsence!

          Billy

          2002
          Let's make this the big one
          for Otway
          www.otway.co.uk

          --- In Otway@y..., "Bev Chester" <Bevnotme@c...> wrote:
          > Hi Bill
          >
          > Just wondered about Southend for 28 November - I thought the gig
          was 6 December - there's no way I can miss this one!! Perhaps you
          could confirm at some stage - I know it's a way off but I do tend to
          panic at the thought of missing a gig!!:))

          > Ta muchly
          > Bev

        • Dave Simmonds
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 25, 2001
            I had noticed my chest changing shape - I thought it was just fat - oh well,
            if it keeps up at least I'll be able to play with them!

            Dave

            Saarfend very definitely is the 6th December. Hopefully I'll see you
            there?

            I don't know why I thought it was the other date last night - Perhaps
            I had too much to drink?
            This is rather worrying after what I read in the scientist's journal
            at the weekend (and this will apply especially to your wayward
            nephews Bev)

            Apparantly it has been proved that Beer contains a high amount of
            female hormones.

            Scientists discovered that even after only a few pints, men lose the
            ability to drive properly, and also start talking complete and utter
            nonsence!

            Billy

            2002
            Let's make this the big one
            for Otway
            www.otway.co.uk

            --- In Otway@y..., "Bev Chester" <Bevnotme@c...> wrote:
            > Hi Bill
            >
            > Just wondered about Southend for 28 November - I thought the gig
            was 6 December - there's no way I can miss this one!! Perhaps you
            could confirm at some stage - I know it's a way off but I do tend to
            panic at the thought of missing a gig!!:))

            > Ta muchly
            > Bev

          • Neil Sedgwick
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 25, 2001
              > Apparantly it has been proved that Beer contains a high amount of
              > female hormones.
              >
              > Scientists discovered that even after only a few pints, men lose the
              > ability to drive properly, and also start talking complete and utter
              > nonsence!

              Yes, and I noticed at the Southwick beer festival that there were quite a
              lot of men with breasts!