RE: [Otway] Birthday Weekend

  • Activities Abroad
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 1, 2000
      It's neck and neck between Ingmire Hall (Otway's ancestral gaff and
      Richard's Birthday) and Wolverhampton (an Otway stronghold). Keep votes
      coming in please. We need
      a bit more for a Dreamcast so keep those cheques coming as well.

      Ali

      PS Sorry sorry sorry I'm being misleading. Ingmire Hall is winning by 2
      votes because I forgot to include the votes from mine and Kate's panel.
      Still time to sway that vote folks

      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 1, 2000
        Sorry - I forgot it was an Otway vote and only did so once, to save time (mine
        and yours), please count this vote for Ingmire 37 times (I'll move around a lot
        changing hats), plus one each from my brother, his girlfriend, my mum, the cat
        and the dog (the caterpillars locked himself away in a chrysalis and I can't get
        an opinion out of him !)
        Timbo
      • Activities Abroad
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 1, 2000
          Well that puts Ingmire well and truly in the driving seat.

          Ali

          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 1, 2000
            Shhhhhh not so loud..I'm trying to keep the vote secret from my Black
            Country ant farm because when they get together they are unstoppable

            Steve Cobbett
          • Rotator
            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 21, 2000
              >>Phil
              >>
              >>You & Andy were stars !!!!!
              >>
              >>Roslyn xxx

              Thank you. We were slow starters but from the saturday night onwards we, in Richard Cotton's exact words - "pissed on all the other coaches" - so, thank you.

              Phill

              ps: although judging from the state Andy was in on the sunday afternoon he may have meant the "pissing on all the other coaches" literally.

              Shifty Disco
              http://www.shiftydisco.co.uk
              Main Number:
              Tel: +44 (0) 1865 798791 Fax: +44 (0) 1865 798792

              Closely associated with:
              the ROTATOR independent record company:
              http://www.rotator.co.uk/
              Tel: +44 (0) 1865 205600 Fax: +44 (0) 1865 205700
              e-mail: info@...

              Interzone Management:
              http://www.rotator.co.uk/interzone
              Tel: +44 (0) 1865 205600 Fax: +44 (0) 1865 205700
              e-mail: interzone@...