Re: [Otway] Cannes

  • Malcolm Johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 2013
      I've also booked - nearest cheaply priced hotel I could get was just over 4
      miles from La Croisette, on the Cannes side of Nice (Hotel Le Lys, about
      £155 for the 3 nights).

      Thought I'd booked a single room, but it turns out to be for 2 people - so
      if anyone's interested in sharing a fairly distant room, I'd be happy to
      hear from you!

      Cheers,
      Malcolm Johnson.

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 16, 2013
        Oops! Should have said Cannes side of Antibes – not that far away!!!

        Malcolm.