Cannes

  • Mary Payne
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2013
      We've already booked the Cannes weekend. Should be brilliant! Not a very cheap trip, but compared to the World Tour�.!

      Hope to see some of you there.

      Mary, Chris and Moosie xx

      ---

      Mary Payne, Director
      Radio London Ltd
      www.radiolondon.co.uk

      The 'rl' logo and "Radio London" are registered trademarks of Radio London Ltd

    • Malcolm Johnson
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 16, 2013
        I've also booked - nearest cheaply priced hotel I could get was just over 4
        miles from La Croisette, on the Cannes side of Nice (Hotel Le Lys, about
        £155 for the 3 nights).

        Thought I'd booked a single room, but it turns out to be for 2 people - so
        if anyone's interested in sharing a fairly distant room, I'd be happy to
        hear from you!

        Cheers,
        Malcolm Johnson.

        We've already booked the Cannes weekend. Should be brilliant! Not a very
        cheap trip, but compared to the World Tour….!

        Hope to see some of you there.

        Mary, Chris and Moosie xx

        ---

        Mary Payne, Director
        Radio London Ltd
        www.radiolondon.co.uk

        The 'rl' logo and "Radio London" are registered trademarks of Radio London
        Ltd

        Links
      • Malcolm Johnson
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 16, 2013
          Oops! Should have said Cannes side of Antibes – not that far away!!!

          Malcolm.