FW: Otway February Newsletter

  • patsylondon
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2013
      Hi,

      The year is starting to get exciting.

      Otway & Barrett Tour 2013

      Just a few weeks and I'll be starting on a small Otway and Barrett Tour.

      I'm particularly looking forward to doing the Leicester Square theatre again - it's such a great place and it's a West End Show.

      Otway the Movie: Cannes Trip

      Plans for our Movie trip to Cannes and Oscar Launch are falling into place brilliantly.

      We've got a lovely restaurant on the Croisette, a cinema booked for a screening and we're sorting out somewhere glamourous for a Band Gig.

      More details here: http://www.otwaythemovie.com/cannes.html

      It should be incredible fun. I've got some wonderful publicity ideas and have been referring to the trip as 'Leicester Square en Sea' :)

      Hope to see you at a gig soon.
      Cheers,
      John Otway

      JOHN OTWAY GIGS

      FEBRUARY

      Saturday 23rd:
      Bideford - Palladium
      01237 478860

      MARCH:
      OTWAY & BARRETT TOUR 2013

      Saturday 2nd:
      New Milton, Hampshire - Forest Arts Centre
      01425 612393

      Sunday 3rd:
      London - Leicester Square Theatre
      08448 733433

      Saturday 9th:
      Hull - The Fruit
      0116 251 0080

      Sunday 10th:
      Glasgow - The Ferry
      01698 360085

      Friday 15th:
      Sheffield - Greystones
      0114 266 5599

      Friday 22nd:
      York - City Screen Picturehouse
      0871 902 5726

      Saturday 23rd:
      Whitstable, Kent - Horsebridge Arts Centre
      01227 281174

      For more details, please visit:
      www.johnotway.com