Re: [Otway] A brilliant idea for SMOOS!

  • Malcolm Johnson
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 4, 2012
      Hi all,

      This is indeed a brilliant idea! – Recently returned from holiday and fully expected it to have been taken up already, as a strand possibly entitled: “Where’s the Wally?”!!! (idea for a book?). Anyway, here’s my contribution to set the ball rolling:

      Attachment shows Otway spotted in a legendary bar in a distant part of the world......but “Where’s the Wally?”.......answer to follow in a few days’ time.

      Cheers,
      Malcolm.

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 4, 2012
        Malcolm,

        No attachment

        Simon

        On 4 Nov 2012, at 17:07, Malcolm Johnson <maljohnson@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > This is indeed a brilliant idea! � Recently returned from holiday and fully expected it to have been taken up already, as a strand possibly entitled: �Where�s the Wally?�!!! (idea for a book?). Anyway, here�s my contribution to set the ball rolling:
        >
        > Attachment shows Otway spotted in a legendary bar in a distant part of the world......but �Where�s the Wally?�.......answer to follow in a few days� time.
        >
        > Cheers,
        > Malcolm.

      • Malcolm Johnson
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 4, 2012
          Aha! –Attachment doesn’t appear to be attached! Clearly, I’m the Wally – still crap at technology!!

          Malcolm.

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 4, 2012
            Awwwwww, we still love you!!

            Sent from my iPhone