Re: [Otway] where's all of the noise?

  • otway
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 23, 2012
      Anyone else spotted this

      Cheers

      Otway
    • otway
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 23, 2012
        I Meant

        Anyone else spotted this

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grey#Plot

        Cheers

        Otway

        On 23 Feb 2012, at 11:44, otway wrote:

        > Anyone else spotted this
        >
        > Cheers
        >
        > Otway

      • mapnala@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 23, 2012
          No, I didn't spot it, but thanks for sharing such a gory tale...I'll
          probably have nightmares now! I needed Ottway to be the survivor, even though he
          did spell his name with two t's!
          :-)
          Pam (looking forward to Buxton on Friday!)

          otway@... writes:

          I Meant

          Anyone else spotted this

          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grey#Plot

          Cheers

          Otway

          On 23 Feb 2012, at 11:44, otway wrote:

          > Anyone else spotted this
          >
          > Cheers
          >
          > Otway

          Groups Links

        • Jane Armstrong
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 24, 2012
            My son went to see this the other day. You'd have thought he'd have
            mentioned that Otway was in it! Actually, I like the idea of Liam Neeson
            playing John in the biopic of his life. LOL!!

            Jane

            otway@... <mailto:otway%40johnotway.com> writes:

            I Meant

            Anyone else spotted this