Just Checking!

  • kevin drayton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2012
      Hi, Just checking--am i still on your e-mail list??  if not, can i be put back on?  i miss all the News from Johns fans.  Thank you, Kev.

    • patsylondon
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2012
        Hi Kevin, yes, you still appear to be on the email list, but things are very quiet here lately :(

        I will forward the latest news from Otway in case you haven't received it.

        Cheers, Patsy