RE: [Otway] Josephine

  • Eddie Hall (Music)
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 2, 2011
      Interesting listening.

      Regards,

      Ed.
      www.annanded.co.uk

      There have been many, many times when I may have disturbed you, troubled
      you, pestered you, irritated you, bugged you or got on your nerves with all
      the e-mails I send, So today I would like to inform you that... I PLAN TO
      CONTINUE.

      This email and the information it contains is private and confidential and
      is intended for the addressees only, and is certainly not intended for those
      of a nervous or thin-skinned disposition. The unauthorised use, disclosure,
      copying or distribution of this e-mail or any of the information it contains
      is prohibited and may be unlawful, and contrary to human rights legislation
      pertaining to the right to privacy. Self-abuse whilst reading this message
      is also not recommended.

      More likely, this e-mail is of absolutely no earthly interest to you and the
      fact that you have received it is merely an irritation. If this is the case
      I would be grateful if you could notify me immediately so that I can re-send
      it to the correct address. My apologies and thank you.

      On the other hand, if it is your job to snoop on the private goings on of an
      innocent public, it gives me great pleasure to waste your time with a few
      key words for your outrageous and totally unjustified snooping software: Sex
      Drugs Hard-core Paedophile Under-age Osama Bin Laden Saddam Hussein Iran
      Israel Palestine Suicide Kill Bomb Al-Qaeda Iraq War Bush Terrorist Obama
      President Blair Brown Cuba.

      No animals were harmed whilst composing this message.

      No trees were killed in the making of this email. However, a large number of
      electrons were horribly inconvenienced

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 2, 2011
        Here are some photos of my most recent trip to Bristol:

        http://www.fotohall.co.uk/html/john_otway.html

        Regards,

        Ed.
        www.fotohall.co.uk

      • markwillett7@aol.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 6, 2011
          Just played my copy.....loved it.

          Sometimes when you hear a cover version or different style you appreciate more what a fantasticly written song it is.

          I know we all spend alot of time having fun with John but with projects like this it smacks you between tthe eyes what a great songwriter he is.Truly one of the best in current times.

          Mark