For you Feelgood fans

  • monarchjock
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 6, 2011
      The new series of started yesterday. Going from London to Antwerp, via Canvey Island. See what happened here.

      http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b011w3xm/Coast_Series_6_London_to_Antwerp/

      Watch from 7 minutes.
    • patsy andrews
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 6, 2011
        Thank you Peter ! Brilliant, what an unexpected pleasure... I had meant to watch this programme anyway, then got a phone call and forgot all about it, so very pleased that you reminded us.

        Patsy

        To: Otway@yahoogroups.com
        From: peter@...
        Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 15:52:40 +0000
        Subject: [Otway] For you Feelgood fans

        The new series of started yesterday. Going from London to Antwerp, via Canvey Island. See what happened here.

        http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b011w3xm/Coast_Series_6_London_to_Antwerp/

        Watch from 7 minutes.

      • Barrie Moore
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 6, 2011
          Why does the BBC so hate the Americans?  "Not viewable in your area".

          Dang it.

          ________________________________

          To: Otway@yahoogroups.com
          From: peter@...
          Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 15:52:40 +0000

          The new series of started yesterday. Going from London to Antwerp, via Canvey Island. See what happened here.

          http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b011w3xm/Coast_Series_6_London_to_Antwerp/

          Watch from 7 minutes.

        • Phil Cooper
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 6, 2011
            The BBC apparently do not like the French either ! "Not viewable in your area".

            Phil

            ubject: RE: [Otway] For you Feelgood fans

            hank you Peter ! Brilliant, what an unexpected pleasure... I had meant to
            atch this programme anyway, then got a phone call and forgot all about it, so
            ery pleased that you reminded us.
            Patsy

            To: Otway@yahoogroups.com
            rom: peter@...
            ate: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 15:52:40 +0000
            ubject: [Otway] For you Feelgood fans

            The new series of started yesterday. Going from London to Antwerp, via Canvey
            sland. See what happened here.
            http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b011w3xm/Coast_Series_6_London_to_Antwerp/
            Watch from 7 minutes.

            inks