New promo opportunity

  • plymouthstudent
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2011
      Hi all,
      BBC3 want people to choose the tracks to be played on the jukebox in the Archer on Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps.
      The new series is being filmed now.
      The big question is which track should we choose?
      We all know how easy it is to vote on BBC websites :)

      The web address is: http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/bbcthree/2011/02/choose-the-tunes-for-two-pints-of-lager-and-a-packet-of-crisps.shtml

      (If that doesn't work, I'll post it in the links section of the site too)

      Cheers

      Dave J
    • scrooge736
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11, 2011
        its got to be Really Free and having looked at site people are putting a number of artists on - so there has to be Eddie and the Hot Rods too

        Both