Re: [Otway] Noel Gallagher and Otway.

  • markwillett7@aol.com
    Message 1 of 76 , Aug 4, 2010
      Hello All,

      Was very interested to read in an in flight magazine an interview with Noel Gallagher.

      He runs through his top 10 musical influences.

      Needless to say no surprise that at number 1 it was the beatles.........but was encouraged to see that Otway featured at 9! He only wrote a small bit that said he had seen him a couple of times live (once at glastonbury) and how good the compositions were and how the songs were delivered with humour.He then quotes"he reminds me not to take myself too seriously".........shame his brother clearly doesn't think the same........or does he ? and the arrogance is just an act?

      Mark

      .

    • patsylondon
      Message 76 of 76 , Sep 23, 2010
        Hi everyone, just to let you know that we have another new member,who has just rediscovered Otway. Please welcome Piotre !

        Patsy