Last nights book launch Putney

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2010
      Great crowd and a fantastic gig from Otway and the band last night.
      Hadn't seen a band gig for a while, so really looked forward to this and wasn't let down at all
      Nice to hear that Seymour still has his dog, and enjoying the book very much thus far
    • patsy andrews
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2010
        That's fantastic, so happy it all went so well, just miffed that I couldn't make it :( This moving house lark really takes it out of you !

        To: Otway@yahoogroups.com
        From: cockney_bill@...
        Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 20:36:27 +0000
        Subject: [Otway] Last nights book launch Putney

        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2010
          Just recovered from the Putney book launch(well... and the trip to Merseyside the following day) .......what a night.I keep thinking that the big band nights can't get any better or reach higher levels....but I'm always proved wrong.

          Excelled at personal drinking levels also ...which I am not proud of.Pretty sure I ended up country dancing with another male to two little boys.Also sorry if any friends out there happen to be the girl standing to my left who put her hand over her ear as I was shouting too loud during HOTRS.

          Just got my signed(and beer stained book) from the cab firm whose cab I left it in.....so looking foreward to reading it.Afraid it's not a mint copy in my Otway collection but looking at it's sorry state now it will always bring back great memories of a fantastic night.

          Nice to see lord of the Weevilites on lead for the launch....I'm sure Richard did alot of input and proof reading for the book!!! so apt he appeared.

          Sorry didn't get to see you Billy,was well packed and my eye sight was extremely off due to the Leo Sayer I and my mates had embarked upon before getting to Putney.

          Mark

          Great crowd and a fantastic gig from Otway and the band last night.
          Hadn't seen a band gig for a while, so really looked forward to this and wasn't let down at all
          Nice to hear that Seymour still has his dog, and enjoying the book very much thus far

        • Hazel Burgess
          Message 4 of 4 , May 4, 2010
            Totally agree Mark it was a brilliant night with everybody on top form.... We smiled all the 1 hour journey home to hampshire:0) With my other half clutching his book and t-shirt

            Thank all

            Hazel

            To: Otway@yahoogroups.com