Murray

  • mapnala@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 5, 2010
      I see Murray's May Warning gig tickets are selling like hot cakes, so if
      you don't want to miss out...
      _www.wegottickets.com_ (http://www.wegottickets.com)

      For anyone who doesn't know...this is a major event at the Port Mahon in
      Oxford, on the 30th April, the night before Otway's New Book Launch at The
      Bear in Oxford at 6 am on May Day morning! This is a very, very major event!
      Can't wait!
      :-)
      Pam

    • Hazel Burgess
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 5, 2010
        Hi

        I have looked at the we get ticket site and I can't see it!

        What is it under?

        Hazel

        To: Otway@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 5, 2010
          hazelspack@... writes:

          I have looked at the we get ticket site and I can't see it!

          Murray Torkildsen. If you put Murray in the search it suggests the May
          Warning gig! Let me know if you still can't find it?
          :-)
          Pam

        • Hazel Burgess
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 5, 2010
            Cheers, thanks for that, I found it but I could not see it on their weekly list that WGT send out:-)

            Hazel

            To: Otway@yahoogroups.com