You know what to do

  • Karen Wintle
    Message 1 of 49 , Nov 6, 2009
      Yamaha (you know, the lovely company that gave Otway an eletric violin) have a competition where you could win £1000 worth of gear.

      1) Go to http://yamahadownload.yamaha-europe.com/bandforagrand.php

      2) Listen to a few bands. Hint - You might like to make sure you listen to the band with an Otway fan (Tom Wintle) - Ocean Bottom Nightmare

      3) Vote for the band you like best (Ocean Bottom Nightmare may well be your favourite - they are very good).

      4) Remember what it was like when we ruled the world.

      Cheers

      Karen

    • otway
      Message 49 of 49 , Jan 28, 2010
        Hi

        Paul Clerehugh has just told me that he has had a cancellation for a party of 12 at the Crooked Billett on Monday - so the gig is not now sold out.

        And a fine gig it is too - The last one for a couple of months before I become Otway Twobooks.

        Did you see the new iPad with its new app iBook.

        Adam Batterbee suggested I iTway

        Cheers

        Otway