Splodgenessabounds

  • dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2009
      Hi everyone.... Dave of The Alma & Saint Anne's Castle here..... this is just a shameless plug.... I hope you don't mind... but I would love to see some Otway fans here on the day.... It should be fun....

      Saturday October 3rd.... PUNK NIGHT at SAINT ANNE'S CASTLE...
      Starring SPLODGENESSABOUNDS, plus JOEYS DEAD : Punk covers band.... Ramones, Pistols, Jilted John, Clash etc etc
      OSMIUM GUILLOTINE.. Youngsters with attitude. (Featuring the gr8 drumming of one time youngest Otway fan... James of The Alma Chelmsford, & St. Anne's Castle, Great Leighs

      TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR COLLECTION NOW.... £8....
      £10 ON THE NIGHT
      Saint Anne's Castle,
      Great Leighs,
      CHELMSFORD