SNOT Hawkwind to start a travel company ?

  • Peter Curran
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 18, 2009
      Now where did they get that idea from ?

      http://tinyurl.com/m287vt

      If Ali and Otway could get together. :-)

      On second thoughts. It would be doomed to failure. :-(

      Peter.
    • patsy andrews
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 18, 2009
        Thanks for the link Peter - This has been mentioned on Facebook, and there have been other reports saying what a novel idea this is, ha -they nicked the idea ! Funny how no mention of the yearly Dunkerque trips etc - Otway was the first, and I can't believe that the Hawkwind trips could possibly be any better than these trips were.

        Patsy

        To: Otway@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 19, 2009
          Anyone know how the latest book is coming on?

          It's just it seems like ages since it started and?I'm sure I echo loads of peoples' anticipation on it's publish date.

          Mark??

        • otway
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 7, 2009
            Hi

            I've persuaded Richard Cotton to do something in France again.

            It has not been easy - This one will be "DUNKERQUE THE THIRTEENTH"
            and the superstitious promoter has not been easy to win round.

            So this time there will be just one coach and a simple little "at
            your own risk bistro-rock gig" over the channel.

            Get through this one in one piece and maybe there will be a "Once
            more on to the Beach" fourteenth trip.

            If you fancy braving the 13th (21st and 22nd November 2009) Let
            Richard know on

            france2009@...

            re:

            > Anyone know how the latest book is coming on?
            >
            > It's just it seems like ages since it started and?I'm sure I echo
            > loads of peoples' anticipation on it's publish date.
            >
            > Mark??

            Just finished the first draft - still a bit of work to do. As soon as
            the Incompatible Otway Barrett Tour is over I'm going to concentrate
            on the book as the next project. I'm really pleased with it so far.

            Must try and keep you more regularly informed with what's happening.

            If you can make one of the gigs on the current tour be good to see
            you. Those of you who donated towards the bagpipes for my birthday
            present a few years ago can at last see them being put to good use.

            Cheers

            Otway

          • Glenn Stanley
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 8, 2009
              Bugger I'm i Egypt.... I'm up for number 14 !

              Regards

              Glenn Stanley

              All images contained in this email are copyrighted by myself Glenn
              Stanley the Photographer, all rights reserved and they are not to be
              published either electronically or otherwise without prior permission.

              Our business grows on referrals. I would be extremely grateful if you
              could pass on my details to any colleagues, friends or family that you
              feel would benefit from our Photography services.

              www.yourdigitalmemories.co.uk
              www.ydm-portraits.co.uk
              www.ydm-aviation.co.uk

              2009/9/8 otway <otway@...>:

              > Hi
              >
              > I've persuaded Richard Cotton to do something in France again.
              >
              > It has not been easy - This one will be "DUNKERQUE THE THIRTEENTH"
              > and the superstitious promoter has not been easy to win round.
              >
              > So this time there will be just one coach and a simple little "at
              > your own risk bistro-rock gig" over the channel.
              >
              > Get through this one in one piece and maybe there will be a "Once
              > more on to the Beach" fourteenth trip.
              >
              > If you fancy braving the 13th (21st and 22nd November 2009) Let
              > Richard know on
              >
              > france2009@...
              >
              > re:
              >

              >> Anyone know how the latest book is coming on?
              >>
              >> It's just it seems like ages since it started and?I'm sure I echo
              >> loads of peoples' anticipation on it's publish date.
              >>
              >> Mark??
              >
              > Just finished the first draft - still a bit of work to do. As soon as
              > the Incompatible Otway Barrett Tour is over I'm going to concentrate
              > on the book as the next project. I'm really pleased with it so far.
              >
              > Must try and keep you more regularly informed with what's happening.
              >
              > If you can make one of the gigs on the current tour be good to see
              > you. Those of you who donated towards the bagpipes for my birthday
              > present a few years ago can at last see them being put to good use.
              >
              > Cheers
              >
              > Otway

            • Neil Stanley
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 8, 2009
                Bugger, well at least he doing it again so roll on 14

                Neil (dying of swine flu)