One List research

  • otway
    Message 1 of 45 , Nov 12, 2008
      Hi

      I've just got to the point in the book where this group comes into
      existence and starts doing wonderful things:-)

      Any of you there at the very beginging and have an idea of what date
      it started and how many were on the list when it began?.

      I think it was January 1999.

      It looks like the archive goes back to when it was taken over by
      Yahoo later in that year.

      Cheers

      Otway
    • kevin drayton
      Message 45 of 45 , Nov 24, 2008
        Hi,im still interested in the otway bits. are you back from london??? kev.

        From: Chris <chris.lane60@ ntlworld. com>
        Subject: Re: [SPAM]Re: [Otway] Otway TV appearances
        To: Otway@yahoogroups. com
        Date: Tuesday, 18 November, 2008, 4:53 PM

        Hi Kev,

        Don't want anything for them.

        How can I get them to you? I live in Bedfordshire and work in and around London.

        Chris

        From: Chris <chris.lane60@ ntlworld. com>
        Subject: [Otway] Otway TV appearances
        To: Otway@yahoogroups. com
        Date: Tuesday, 18 November, 2008, 3:46 PM

        Hi

        I've been sorting out my old videos of which most can be thrown away as they are readily available on DVD.
        However, I did uncover some tapes of John on the following tv programmes. Does anybody want them?

        Supergran and the Chronic Crooner - John making a guest appearance as a C&W singer who can't sing. Broadcast in 1987.

        Crossbow,which was taken off telly before it finished its run as it encouraged missuse of crossbows.

        Tonight with Jonathan Ross - John sung Headbutts before being interviewed - circa 1990.

        Packet of Three - programme with Frank Skinner and Steve Coogan. John & Atilla do Two Little Boys.

        Big City - John interviewed by Gordan Kennedy about Gig 2000.

        I've also got The Really Free Video EP which was about the first video I ever bought and Otway & Barratt live with intervies with Jools Holland.

        Anyway, if anyone would like them, let me know.

        Chris