Bit OT, but at least it is music SNOT

  • Simon A Stewart-Piercy
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2008
      I missed the Johnny Cash Folsom Prison thing on Radio4 the other day. It is
      not available on Listen Again.

      I don't suppose any of you lovely people has a copy, do you?

      cheers,

      Simon

    • Karen Wintle
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2008
        No, but it was really good

        Karen

        >I missed the Johnny Cash Folsom Prison thing on Radio4 the other day. It is
        > not available on Listen Again.
        >

        > I don't suppose any of you lovely people has a copy, do you?
        >

        > cheers,
        >

        > Simon

        > Groups Links

      • Roslyn Collett
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2008
          I heard it but I was driving so I don't have a copy - sorry.  Hope you get one it was really good.

          Roslyn

          P.S. Is anyone else going to Weyfest this weekend?